Friday, June 7, 2013

It's All Me

idonotexistinreallife: Boob Appreciation Post!I feel this needs...











idonotexistinreallife:

Boob Appreciation Post!

I feel this needs to be addressed… This morning, as many of you saw, I received a message telling me that I should consider breast implants, as they would "balance out" my figure. With 32A's, this is the type of comment I have learned to brush off in real life since I was about 15 years old. People making jokes about my flat chest, friends saying "i wish i had your body but with bigger boobs," or sexual partners just flat out never complimenting my chest. 

Now that I'm a bit older and more secure, I've realized that I shouldn't have to put up with these kind of comments about my body. How dare anyone tell anyone else that a part of their body should be improved? (Especially a body part that cannot be changed without cosmetic surgery.) Imagine if you told a guy that he would be so much sexier if his penis were just a little bit bigger. That would not go over well.

Well, if you ask me, my breasts are the perfect size… For me. My boobs may not seem "proportional" compared to your skewed idea of what a woman's body should look like, but this is what MY body looks like. Some boobs are big, some are small. There's no such thing as what a woman's body should look like, only what they do look like.

idonotexistinreallife: Post-workout bath. 



idonotexistinreallife:

Post-workout bath. 

idonotexistinreallife: Not feeling too well…. Tea and candles.



idonotexistinreallife:

Not feeling too well…. Tea and candles.

idonotexistinreallife: Here's my booty.



idonotexistinreallife:

Here's my booty.

what would you do if somebody recognized you in real life?

It totally depends on the person. I'd hope that they would tell me and be cool about it, and then I wouldn't have to do anything.

what do people compliment you on in real life?

my hair, my eyes, my skin, my feet, my stomach. 

idonotexistinreallife: Another forgotten one.



idonotexistinreallife:

Another forgotten one.

idonotexistinreallife: Fairly old, forgot to post.



idonotexistinreallife:

Fairly old, forgot to post.

nymphoninjas: I love my hair.  Holy fuck, tan lines, bush,...



nymphoninjas:

I love my hair. 

Holy fuck, tan lines, bush, one strap down this one is pulling all my heart strings. Thank you so much for another incredibly sexy submission dear, I really like the expression on your face too, so calm and collected like showing off is no big deal at all. 

Bit of a personal question, so sorry if i'm prying too much, but what parts/aspects of your body do you like the most?

I really love my chest/collar bones and my stomach. I also like my feet and hands. 

idonotexistinreallife: Good morning.



idonotexistinreallife:

Good morning.

idonotexistinreallife: Me, always.



idonotexistinreallife:

Me, always.

I just wanna say, if I could ever engage in appropriate, consensual sexual activity with you, I imagine it'd be heavenly. You're pretty!! ;)

How delightfully, refreshingly respectful! :D 

idonotexistinreallife: Mind the gap.



idonotexistinreallife:

Mind the gap.

idonotexistinreallife: Love this shirt.





idonotexistinreallife:

Love this shirt.

idonotexistinreallife: Picking grass.



idonotexistinreallife:

Picking grass.

Are you utterly narcissistic or what is the meaning of this blog?

No meaning, just narcissistic. 

idonotexistinreallife: Grass stains on my butt.



idonotexistinreallife:

Grass stains on my butt.

idonotexistinreallife: New bra and panties.



idonotexistinreallife:

New bra and panties.

Love your bush, your body is perfect.

Thank you very much, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment